- You will be responsible for developing strategy for new business development across our key service lines for Pangea and also being able to identify new business lines.
- Client Penetration and Account Development – In this role you will be responsible for developing more business opportunities within our core accounts.
- Negotiation of contracts and business terms with clients.
- Working closely with marketing to ensure Pangea are in tune to the needs of our customer base, developing ideas for events and ways of interacting with our customers.
- Organising and Representing Pangea on international business trips, conferences and other events.
- Managing internal team to ensure quality of service is maintained and relaying feedback to help with the continuous improvement of Pangea’s service offering.
- You embody the values of the business and are a positive influence in all interactions both internally and externally. In short, you are the ultimate Brand Ambassador.
- Experience working in the recruitment sector with strong track record of client development with major clients.
- Strong commercial acumen.
- Great communication skills with the proven ability to communicate effectively internally at all levels and with key stakeholders up to C level.
Display the core behaviours associated with the key values of the business.
Ownership, Accountability, Creativity, Growth Mindset, Self Analytical.
Respect and respected by the team, Positive influence, Energy, High Standards in all aspect of their business in the line with the business, Helpful.
Attention to Detail in all aspects of their business, Commitment to self-improvement, commitment to high quality service to candidates and clients.
Work Ethic, Ability to work under pressure, Going the extra mile to ensure high levels of performance, Resilience under pressure.
Note: It will be expected that you can display evidence of how you embody the core values of the business.