- Managing all social media platforms and ensuring they are up to date and communicating the messages that the company are looking to communicate.
- Managing effectively to companies marketing budget. As time goes forward you will be responsible for creating the company’s marketing budget in line with business objectives.
- Working with the sales team to ensure all our sales communication are best in class, updates and communicating the business effectively.
- Ensuring all Marketing and Advertising resources are being used effectively. You will also be responsible for identifying resources to keep the business at the cutting edge.
- Developing and executing automated marketing campaigns and lead generation campaign to increase candidate generation and also inbound leads for the business.
- Developing copy and marketing content and managing content providers to ensure our content strategy is being executed effectively.
- Developing and organising events in line with corporate and brand objectives.
- Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity
- Monitor and report on ROI of all marketing spend and initiatives
2+ year in a marketing role with experience specifically working within a B 2 B environment
Full knowledge about all relevant compliance issues (GDPR specifically as well as others)
Experience working with marketing automation software as well as developing successful automated marketing campaigns.
Display the core behaviours associated with the key values of the business.
Ownership, Accountability, Creativity, Growth Mindset, Self Analytical.
Respect and respected by the team, Positive influence, Energy, High Standards in all aspect of their business in the line with the business, Helpful.
Attention to Detail in all aspects of their business, Commitment to self-improvement, commitment to high quality service to candidates and clients.
Work Ethic, Ability to work under pressure, Going the extra mile to ensure high levels of performance, Resilience under pressure.
Note: It will be expected that you can display evidence of how you embody the core values of the business.
- Very technically savvy – Proven skills using video, developing graphics, content and software to create great marketing content.
- Creative – We would like somebody who can think outside the box and think of different way to engage our audience and generate ROI
- Strong communication skills – Has excellent communication skills to engage and influence internal stakeholders
- Great commercial acumen– Understands the ROI component of all activities and can understand their impact.
Key ROI Criteria
- World Class Brand recognition and development – Industry leading social media followers, engaged marketing CRM pool
- Award Winning – Have developed an award-winning business and understand how to position ourselves internally and externally to win key awards.
- Managing our marketing partners and technology to develop specific inbound leads – Developing inbound job leads and candidates.
- Track record of developing strategies for new service and product launch
- Developing world class marketing and digital infrastructure – Thought leaders, automated marketing, brand, strategic partnerships, marketing collateral.
- Working with LDE and Talent Acquisition to communicate employer brand both internally and externally.
- Very competitive package
- Fast track career progression
- Opportunity to help build a platform and leave a real mark on an organisation.