|Job Title:||Account Manager|
|Contact Name:||Neil Jethwa|
|Job Published:||May 06, 2016 09:45|
We are looking for a qualified Account Manager candidates to ensure the highest level of service delivery to existing clients and to ensure client relationship renewals as well as sales growth within our client base. Account Managers conduct consistent and meaningful live interactions with all assigned account and contacts and are evaluated against renewal rates and growth targets.
- Create customized account plans for each institution, outlining service delivery & onboarding and renewal processes to ensure the highest levels of engagement and service.
- Establish and maintain relationships with clients through demonstration of in-depth client knowledge, understanding of specific client needs/priorities and application of surface-level research solutions.
- Navigate client offerings on behalf of the institutions to ensure we are meeting client expectations in content delivery and inquiry response.
- Educate on and highlight the benefits of products and services through compelling articulation of our business model and value proposition.
- Determine appropriate tactics to drive urgency in renewals cycle, including teleconferences, product demonstrations, and analyst interactions, etc.
- Identify new sales growth opportunities within client base and client base organization.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of 5 years demonstrated sales success. Servicing and selling research & consulting services to an installed base is a major plus.
- Excellent relationship-building skills.
- Ability to identify and close new sales opportunities within installed base (ability to hunt within your own accounts).
- Ability to communicate with, influence, and convince C-level executives.
- Deep affinity with and intellectual curiosity about the impact of emerging technology on organizations of all kinds.
- Ability to learn research substance quickly; be content focused.
- Ability to meet personal and team renewal and sales growth goals - monthly, quarterly and annually.
- Ability to diagnose client needs and identify relevant resources.
- Willingness to make a difference
- Effective organization and time management skills. Ability to execute on plans and manage administrative client details (timely onboarding procedure; account reviews; utilization reports; renewal preparation, etc.) is critical.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Business fluency in a foreign language is highly desirable.
- Eagerness to work in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving, entrepreneurial environment. Having worked at a start-up and a Fortune 500