Commercial and Pricing Analyst
|Job Title:||Commercial and Pricing Analyst|
|Contact Name:||Oliver Fallows|
|Job Published:||August 09, 2017 12:17|
Our client, an ambitious and growing company are looking for talented individuals to grow their team! The Commercial and Pricing Analyst will be joining as part of the analytics team, working on a range of issues from supporting the sales team, to the pricing of products and response to tenders.
- Pricing of a virtual power plant service products and PPA products through in-depth analysis and modelling
- Keep upto date with disseminate wholesale market and ancillary service products knowledge across the company
- Responding the NGET and DNO tenders
- Market analysis and reports: power prices, ancillary services tender results
- 2 + years’ experience in the energy sector
- Ideally with a good knowledge of some or all of the following: Power Markets, PPA Pricing, Ancillary services in the UK, Risk Management
Our client is based in central London with an excellent work environment with a highly-motivated team! They are offering company share options and additional benefits. Our client also has company social nights and a wide range of sporting opportunities!