|Job Title:||Construction Manager|
|Contact Name:||Charles Hill|
|Job Published:||December 24, 2016 09:55|
We are looking for a Construction Manager to be responsible for the safe and timely installation and commissioning of our clients offshore wind farms.
• Manage and oversee the day-to day construction of the project, taking the role of Construction Representative for the company towards Contractor.
• Take overall responsibility for the safety of the construction works, adhering to Company Safety Standards and promoting a strong safety culture within the Company and Contractor Teams.
• Prepare, supervise and approve the development of Project Execution Plan and its implementation
• Plan, develop and organize the construction effort to formulate the most cost-effective and safe plan to timely construction completion within budget and implement the execution of that plan.
• Responsible for implementation of the scope of work related to construction, pre-commissioning, load-out and offshore installation hook-up and offshore pre-commissioning and commissioning of the facilities in conformance with project Specifications, Scope of Work, and in accordance with the approved Project Schedule.
• Monitor construction works and report progress, risks, risk mitigation, opportunities and spend against budget to the Project Director in a timely manner.
• Ensure all changes to specifications, work scope and drawings are properly documented
• Define clear roles & responsibilities to all team members as well as both scope and schedule for required deliverables
• Review resource requirements as well as man-hour and duration forecasts to completion for construction
• Monitor construction productivity and schedule performance, investigating reasons for less than satisfactory performance. Provide recommendations and implement improvement measures by modification to operating procedures or work instructions
• Other relevant ad-hoc projects or duties as required by management
• Bachelor/Master Engineering degree or similar
• Experience in management of offshore construction works preferably in Offshore Wind
• Experience with Offshore Marine operations
• Good English Language Skills, an advantage if you also have Danish or German language skills.
• Knowledge of and experience in managing works under different types of contracts, e.g. BIMCO, LOGIC, FIDIC, etc.