|Job Title:||Development Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Amar Pannu|
|Job Published:||March 31, 2016 16:55|
- Provide technical input to requirements definition and validation.
- Customer and supplier facing responsibilities to discuss and agree qualification strategy and activity.
- Compilation of development and qualification plans including functional, environmental and mechanical aspects.
- Compilation of test procedures and reports.
- Analysis and interpretation of test data.
- Equipment and system evaluation against requirements to produce qualification statements including analysis and comparison of requirements and build standards.
- Input to verification matrices at equipment, sub-system or system level to demonstrate compliance to customers.
- Planning, arranging and attending test activities including control of test hardware, test support equipment, transportation and test cost and schedule.
Required Experience, Qualifications & Skills:
- Relevant degree or equivalent.
- Experience of requirements management tools (DOORS, CRADLE etc.).
- Knowledge of environmental standards (RTCA DO160, MIL-STD-810 etc.).
- Experience of performing environmental and functional testing.
- Experience of development engineering activities and understanding of product lifecycles.
Key Technical skills:
- Electronics / Avionics background
- Must have come from an Aerospace / Avionics background
- Must have experience of project integration
- The Development Engineers will have evidence of understanding requirements, writing plans and procedures, organising tests, writing reports. Also producing verification/compliance matrices.
- Quality standards justified, DO160 - quality standard against the following: Temperature, icing, bird strikes, vibration, fluid susceptibility, altitude, flammability, RF emission and fuel contamination.
- Will also need Environmental Test experience.