Director, Internal Communications
|Job Title:||Director, Internal Communications|
|Contact Name:||Dale Howell|
|Job Published:||December 06, 2017 16:54|
Our client, one of the world’s fastest growing companies in the solar industry, is looking for a Director of Internal Communications to develop and oversee internal communications strategies to support the groups vision, mission and strategies.
- Develop organisation wide internal communications strategies and programs using resources across the departments to measurably improve team member understanding and commitment to strategic objectives and help staff understand and engage in the mission and vision of the group
- Manage all functions including strategy development, creative development, copy and implementation of internal campaigns.
- Establish and manage a strategy for company intranet
- Manage day-to-day as well as internal issues and crisis situations
- Provide strategic counsel to high-level management. Lead communications efforts on organisational change initiatives
- Participate and implement surveys to measure satisfaction and effectiveness of team member communication programs
- Stay up-to-date on team member communications best practises and use survey results and senior management feedback to fine-tune current practices and develop new ones that add value
- Coach, develop and mentor non-direct report staff with communications responsibilities
- Establish a daily, weekly, monthly and annual schedule for team member communications and hold persons accountable to schedule
- Develop annual budget for activities and track expenditures to ensure that available resources are used efficiently and effectively
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 10+ year’s strong internal communications experience
- Proven track record of providing proactive leadership for an internal communications function
Our client offers a competitive salary plus fully comprehensive benefits and performance bonus package based on an annual objective achievement.