Director of Sales
|Job Title:||Director of Sales|
|Contact Name:||Lachlan Russell|
|Job Published:||August 10, 2017 17:31|
Our client is looking for a Director of Sales to manage a portfolio of clients in the United States Midwest and Canada. This role will be focussing on driving business in the rapidly growing energy storage market segment for utility grid-connected energy storage and large micro grid and behind-the-meter energy storage applications. This contributor role has the ability to quickly develop into a sales leadership role.
- From qualified leads, this role will actively purse, educate and convert new customers. Ensuring all sales leads are effectively worked from initial lead to closure.
- Ability to segment time to create own leads and penetrate new accounts
- Effectively promote the company value proposition to potential customers, the market, industry leaders and stakeholders
- Provide weekly forecast of orders, and reports on key items of interest
- Manage documenting all activities in Salesforce.com
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience with knowledge of power utility market
- BS/BA degree in Business, Engineering or other related discipline is required
- Think strategically and act tactically
- Demonstrate the ability to design a sales strategy
- Direct experience selling to utilities, IPPs, EPC’s and Developers
- Awareness of renewable energy technologies trends and corresponding effects on both energy markets and distribution deployment strategies