|Job Title:||Electrical Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Raj Sen Gupta|
|Job Published:||March 31, 2016 17:54|
- Review the content / consistency / exhaustiveness / accuracy of the request for information, change, non-conformance documentation issued by the designers and the construction contractors
- Analyse and resolve any technical design issues presented by designers/construction contractors
- Monitor the work of designers/construction contractors to ensure design requirements are adhered to and work is completed accurately and on time
- Manage interfaces (technical & functional) with other engineering disciplines (such as mechanical & civil), to ensure electrical activities are fully integrated into the broader project
- Ensure design is in line with planning conditions
- Comply with project quality procedures
- Be able to react to delays which could impact the overall programme
- Ensure detailed documented records are created and maintained to ensure future clarity of the process and outcomes
- Support the resolution of queries to ensure they are delivered safely, on quality, meeting technical requirements.
- Inform on the progress of the programme - track progress deadlines, and provide key stakeholders with reports on these matters
- Identify risks and facilitate the resolution of all issues raised, develop and update the programme and escalate any issues to the Senior Enabling Works Engineer.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with all project team members both in the UK and France.
- Identify and manage Risks
- Identify areas of the communications system that could affect Nuclear Safety
Required Experience, Qualifications & Skills:
- Demonstrable experience in design, drafting and/or construction
- Degree qualified or equivalent experience in Electrical Engineering
- Solid experience in the design and operation of a variety of electrical systems: power systems, distribution, protection studies, earthing, cable sizing, 11kV and 400V equipment specification, system power quality, etc
- Experience in various earthing systems with respect to H&S requirements.
- Experience in the management of design of electrical networks and installations.
- Experienced in electric engineering standards and regulations, particularly UK regulations
- Pragmatic and practical approach to issue management with strong compliance to procedures.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's