|Job Title:||Electrical Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Raj Sen Gupta|
|Job Published:||March 31, 2016 17:55|
- Provide Electrical Equipment engineering support as required.
- Provide technical support to offshore Operations, which may entail extended offshore visits.
- Ensure all modifications to the Electrical systems fully comply and meet with the requirements of the UKCS Electricity at Work and related legislation, Asset Verification Scheme, BAB Management of Change procedure, Kraken Electrical safety Rules, Class, Flag, Company Specifications, Standards and Procedures
- Provide operational and specialist Electrical Equipment engineering support to modification or study teams or projects in line with the BAB technical management of change procedure.
- Assist in setting budgets which are realistic, will fulfil business needs and manage expenditure for all work scopes within the limits of those budgets.
- Generate scopes of work, detailed cost estimates, and, where necessary, compile maintenance and minor modification work packs for offshore implementation.
- Maintain Electrical Equipment Specifications, Standards and Procedures and be the local owner of the Electrical Safety Rules and their application on Kraken.
- Assist with operational health care contracts relating to first line support. Ensure that these contracts effectively support the production delivery objectives.
- Provides support to offshore maintenance personnel in managing the EX system and register and ensure compliance.
- Ensuring that all requirements, deadlines, and support services for FPSO Operations, Construction, Maintenance and Materials are met and carried out by offshore personnel
- Carry out technical integrity audits on electrical systems and work management as part of the Technical Audit programme.
- Meeting the corporate targets set for the company
- Lead and participate in a proactive safety performance and KPl's and provide appropriate input to the Kraken Process Safety management system.
- Participate in equipment failure investigations and incident investigations as required.
- Management of Sub Contractors and suppliers ensuring supporting vendors and suppliers comply with company standards i.e. Safety Management, Quality Management and Corporate Social Responsibility
- Ensures compliance with the BAB/AMO Safety, Health, Security and Environmental Management Systems for all assets/facilities are met within areas of own responsibility
Required Experience, Qualifications & Skills:
- Degree in a relevant engineering discipline (or equivalent), as well as relevant engineering experience either on or offshore in an associated organisation, previous experience with HV systems would be an advantage.
- Ability to work as a member or leader of a team and communicate effectively with onshore and offshore staff at all levels.
- Demonstrable skills in Electrical Equipment engineering problem solving.
- An awareness of budgetary control and the ability to deliver tasks to program and cost targets.
- Minimum 10 years in FPSO Oil and Gas Operations with minimum two years' experience in similar role related to FPSO Operations.
- Must possess knowledge of business and operational planning processes
- OGUK medical
- CA-EBS w/ Shoulder Width Measurement
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's