Electrical Engineering, Energy
|Job Title:||Electrical Engineering, Energy|
|Contact Name:||Raj Sen Gupta|
|Job Published:||June 09, 2016 15:59|
A typical project includes project proposals, project design, tendering and contracting, supplier follow-up, technical inspection and follow-up testing and commissioning.
- Electrical supply systems, 10 kV and 0.4 kV facilities, including ensuring electricity supply installations for data, telecommunications and medical services
- Electrical installation on machines
- Large and medium-sized generator installations
- Electrical installations in the oil and gas installations
- Testing, commissioning and optimization of power facilities
- Project management and project management of large and medium-sized multi-disciplinary projects.
- Degree in power engineering or installer
- 5 + years design experience in consulting industry or construction industry
As a person you holistically with attention to detail. You have a good mood and want to develop in one of Denmark's strongest electric academic environments.
You come into a team where we spar with each other and strives to find the best solutions.
You can work independently and are used for customer contact. Since we have both Danish and international customers, it is important that you besides being articulate on Danish also possess
good English skills.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's