Energy Trader & Portfolio Optimiser
|Job Title:||Energy Trader & Portfolio Optimiser|
|Contact Name:||Neil Jethwa|
|Job Published:||August 08, 2016 17:02|
Our client is looking for an Energy Trader & Portfolio Optimiser to work with one of Irelands leading independent energy supplier.
As this creative company expands internationally, they look to grow energy trading and portfolio optimisation capabilities.
- Develop hedging and risk management solutions
- Ensure all documentations and processes are compiled within deadlines
- Maintain partnering approach with risk, finance, sales and operations functions
- Maximise the value of spot and forward trading positions
- Min 2:1 honours university degree qualification
- Previous trading experience
- In depth knowledge of at least one ETRM or similar system
- Knowledge of risk management, trading and hedging techniques and strategies
- Strong quantitative, analytical and problem solving