Head of ‘Structuration of Project Debt’
|Job Title:||Head of ‘Structuration of Project Debt’|
|Contact Name:||Keith Barlow|
|Job Published:||February 22, 2017 12:57|
Our client is looking for a Head of ‘Structuration of Project Debt’ based in Paris, France.
Heading up the ‘Structuration of Project Debt’ team, reporting to the Head of Acquisition of Project Finance, this role will be to manage the Group’s financial engineering and implements the complex financing needed to fund the renewable energy plants.
- Manage a team of 5-6 people
- Build financial models for the renewable energy power plants
- Optimising the financial structures to increase project values
- Leading the structuration of all project financing
- Originating and executing acquisitions
- Work with potential financial partners and negotiate the financial terms and grow potential network of financial terms