|Job Title:||Investment Manager|
|Contact Name:||Keith Barlow|
|Job Published:||April 13, 2017 12:49|
Our client is looking for an Investment Manager, to be responsible for developing opportunities within new and existing offshore wind markets.
- To develop and deliver a strategy and execute on new growth opportunities, both in existing and new offshore wind markets.
- To investigate and lead on investment and partnering opportunities by building and managing relationships with key market players and service providers.
- To create key market strategies for market entry and expansion.
- Evaluate, drive and deliver competitive valuation to help secure bids.
- To negotiate and execute appropriate agreements for the required governance of the projects and joint ventures created
- Liaise with the delivery functions to create execution plans for both due diligence and ongoing staffing of projects post successful acquisition
We are looking to speak to individuals who have the drive and ability to form key relationship with both our client and third parties. This role needs the determination and confidence to take responsibility and ownership of important activities within the company and ability to complete complex transactions.
- Strong knowledge in managing business objectives and delivering outcomes within an international company
- Experience transacting in the offshore wind market (5-8 years’ experience)
- Experience and the ability to forward plan, project, manage and anticipate potential problems, including the ability to influence, manage and co orporate with internal and external stakeholders
- Business development experience
- High level of fluency within financial management in context of the wind industry
- Fluent English, other European languages French or German a plus