|Job Title:||Investment Manager|
|Contact Name:||Keith Barlow|
|Job Published:||July 18, 2017 09:19|
Our client, a leading infrastructure and private equity investment manager are looking for an Investment Manager to join the team. With current assets raised from UK and international private and high net-worth individuals and other institute investors they aim to generate increasing dividends and capital appreciate for investors over the long term.
- Identify suitable investment opportunities
- Liaise with the portfolio and technical teams to ensure fund performance and portfolio optimisation initiatives
- Lead on the negotiation, structuring and due diligence of new asset acquisitions
- Support senior management in fundraising initiatives
- Experience in renewable energy buy-sides investments
- Transaction structuring from an equity and debt perspective
- Experience of listed vehicles, preferably within the infrastructure space
- Commercial awareness and proven ability to negotiate contracts and agreements
Our clients head office is based in London, with international office network with offices in America, Europe and Australia with a team of investment professionals, whose primary focus is on investing in renewable energy infrastructure.