Lead Commercial Business Development
|Job Title:||Lead Commercial Business Development|
|Contact Name:||Omar Sheikh|
|Job Published:||January 08, 2018 16:28|
Our client, an exciting energy company, based in Germany, is looking for a “Lead Commercial Business Development” to join their growing team.
The role will be to ensure the development and establishment of a strong network for and in relation to Renewable customers, particularly like sustainable frontrunners that have committed to sourcing renewable power.
- You will ensure that both within market and cross-border opportunities for the sale of renewable power via corporate PPAs are identified, developed and leveraged together with supportive partners both within and external to the company
- Manage and develop strategies for account management to increase the strength of our business and networks, raising the brands awareness to potential corporate clients
- Focus on growing and developing existing clients interested in Green Energy to win new business
- Coordinate and manage relationships with agents, consultants and other supporting third parties and develop new commercial routes to market with all renewable energy markets and coordinate with relevant internal staff as necessary
- Master’s Degree or preferred MBA with a concentration in the field of Business, Marketing, Energy or similar
- At least 7+ years of previous experience in Account Management, Business Development or Territory Sales in multiple renewables countries with proven contacts track record
- Strong account management and relationship building skills, with strong commercial acumen, excellent analytical and problem-solving skills and the ability to manage multiple priorities
- Experience of managing national accounts at head office level
- Fluent in English, German and/or any other European language is an advantage