Lead Engineer – Quality
|Job Title:||Lead Engineer – Quality|
|Job Published:||January 06, 2017 16:21|
Our client is a global engineering consultancy company, based in the Middle East. They are looking for a Lead Engineer to monitor daily plant construction/operations with specific attention to quality and safety.
- Monitor daily plant construction/operations with specific attention to Quality and Safety
- Monitor handover from Erection to Commissioning activities and supporting documentation in conjunction with the site team to maintain scheduling targets.
- Review and approve site related general design / engineering matters / O+M manuals / spare parts lists / as built drawings submitted by the Contractor.
- Ensure that Commissioning activities/energisation of systems is carried out in a safe controlled manner
- Monitor EPC and their Sub-contractor activities and provide support and guidance to the contractors
- Work with the Site team, Power Plant Contractors Engineering Team and Office Team to identify and resolve all outstanding engineering issues affecting progress.
- Prepare and issue Monthly reports on progress per discipline as required by the Project Procedure.
- Ensure strict adherence of the Project Procedures, technical and administrative, issued by the Head Office and the Project Manager.
- Receive and implement instructions as given by the Project and or Site Project Manager.
- University Engineering Degree
- 20 + years’ related site erection experience
- 15+ years’ related site experience on Steam Power Generation
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's