Licencing Manager - New Sales, New York
|Job Title:||Licencing Manager - New Sales, New York|
|Contact Name:||Oliver Fallows|
|Job Published:||May 05, 2017 14:11|
Our client is looking for a Licencing Manager to be responsible for identifying and targeting potential customers and winning business.
- Drive sales growth by expanding the portfolio of customers and products in the corporate markets.
- Use industry insights in order to identify new business opportunities and markets.
- Negotiate and close business with a customer centric focus.
- Build strong customer relationships through a high level of interaction including site visits/conferences/presentations/telephone/email.
- Demonstrate competence and knowledge of products and platforms and maintain awareness of current global technology and information industry trends as well as competitive and market intelligence.
- Produce sales/business reports and maintain a healthy sales pipeline.
- Ability to work with numerous individuals on a daily basis to manage sales and marketing campaigns, address customer service issues, and identify custom solutions in order to achieve individual and group sales targets.
- Responsible for client satisfaction, and revenue with a focus on profitability improvements aligned with our clients objectives.
- Serve as an industry expert; including communicating relevant industry trends and best practices to clients that ultimately create demand products.
- Establish and build strong working relationships with internal departments and team members to ensure the successful delivery of services to our customers.
- Degree with minimum of three (3) years prior publishing sales experience, preferably in the Corporate library sector
- A strong understanding and previous experience in the Scientific, Technical, and Medical (STM) publishing market and knowledge of journal and multi-site licensing
- Experience with solution-based, consultative selling to corporate libraries or research organizations.
- Ability to drive new sales and establish business relationships.
- Proven track record of successfully identifying prospects and navigating them through the sales cycle.
- Ability to forecast with a high degree of accuracy.
- Experience with complex contract negotiations and proposal development.
- Ability to effectively react in dynamic, customer-facing situations.
- Self-directed and motivated with an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Strong computer skills in databases, MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook required.
- Experience utilizing CRM systems to track account activity and territory progress.
- Ability to travel extensively both domestically and internationally – average 50%
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's