|Job Title:||Maintenance Supervisor|
|Contact Name:||Sanjay Ramdhonee|
|Job Published:||March 31, 2016 18:22|
- Overseeing the maintenance of all fixed plant and related equipment.
- Cost control and assisting with budgets.
- Management of personnel and overseeing safety activities.
- Ensure that all plant and equipment is maintained and operating at a safe and efficient standard.
- Compile incident investigation reports.
- Implementing standard working procedures for the section.
- Reporting to the Senior Fixed Plant Mechanical Supervisor.
- Mentoring and training of subordinates.
Required Experience, Qualifications & Skills:
- Mechanical Fitting Trade Test.
- French communication skills highly advantageous.
- 7 years’ experience in fixed plant maintenance within the mining industry, of which at least 5 years must be at a senior level.
- Experience with crushing and grinding circuits including crushers, conveyors, feeders, mills, pumps etc.
- Experience working with computerised maintenance systems.
- First Aid Certificate.
- Previous experience as an expatriate in Africa.
- Experience mentoring and training subordinates of diverse cultural backgrounds.