|Job Title:||Manufacturing Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Amar Pannu|
|Job Published:||March 31, 2016 16:50|
- Ensuring Manufacturing Specifications, BOM's, New Equipment and Build Methods are accurate and adhere to the necessary requirements.
- Adhere to the internal departmental processes and procedures to ensure compliance to QA standards in order to maintain internal and customer specific quality accreditations.
- General technical support to the Engineering team as and when required.
- Coordinate the necessary development activities which will guarantee manufactured products meet the design requirements i.e. finish, quality standards, etc.
- Provide hands on technical support to assist in New Product Introduction and development of existing products; this includes the introduction of new plant and equipment.
- Undertake training of work-force in order to transfer technical know-how into the production environment.
- Provision of technical support to production departments through problem solving, corrective actions and Continuous Improvement activities.
- For the lead position you would be required to take on a more responsibility to line management and developing more junior manufacturing engineers.
Required Experience, Qualifications & Skills:
- Degree educated (minimum 2:1) in relevant engineering discipline or significant work experience in a similar role.
- Previously worked in aerospace or automotive.
- The ability to understand and interpret technical drawings.
- Conversant with core quality tools and 7 basic tools of quality in order to identify root cause and implement corrective actions.
- Ability to communicate and engage with people across all levels.