|Job Title:||Marketing Manager|
|Contact Name:||Lachlan Russell|
|Job Published:||August 03, 2017 17:39|
Our client is looking for a Marketing Manager to join the team in Los Angeles. This role will be collaborating sales, product management and an external communications firm to develop and deliver integrated, targeted and compelling messages via a variety of challenges. Overseeing all aspects of the marketing platform, events, awards, market research, the key responsibilities will be:
- Messaging: Create, understand and be able to speak fluently about compelling and targeted messaging, messaging frameworks, value propositions, buyer persona, positioning and competitive differentiation
- PR – working with an external communications firm to put out regular press releases that generate high coverage and maximise voice.
- Events – make strategic recommendations as to which events to attend, maintain events calendar, execute events attendance including lead generation, booth planning and coordination with vendors, partners, event planners and the sales team
- Assets and collateral – Create and maintain a library of high-quality external and internal facing assets including case studies, etc.
- Co-marketing – develop co-branded marketing materials
- Social media – Regularly update LinkedIn and Twitter with relevant and appropriate content
- Video – work with external production companies to produce 2-3 min videos for social media, trade shows, investor relations, etc.
- Website – manage and maintain re-launch of the site
- Awards – make strategic recommendations as to which awards to enter and work with external strategic communication firms to develop winning submissions for those awards
- Marketing budgets
- CRM – integrate marketing efforts with CRM
- ROI – track and report on marketing ROI for all above activities and use results to make improvements to marketing strategy
- 5 + years’ experience of technology marketing in cities, utility or e-mobility space
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, statistics or related
- Content development experience
- Event management experience
- Familiar with SFDC, Zoho or another CRM tool
- Deep understanding of the energy space