|Job Title:||O&M Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Omar Sheikh|
|Job Published:||October 24, 2017 14:39|
Our client is looking for a talented O & M Engineer to join their team. Our client operates more than 350 wind turbines, with an installed output of 650 MW.
As O&M Manager, you will be responsible for assigning tasks at country level, implementing improvement projects and working closely with the site managers responsible for each region.
- Develop, plan and implement inspection programmes
- Inspect and prep work instructions and repair work
- Carry out inspections with the Site Manager – maintenance and repair work
- Control room tasks – Access control, alarm management, works management, output management and on-call support
- Specification and/or coordination of tools and equipment
- Planning and/or responsibility for warehousing and logistics of the project management for special tasks
- Technical clarification, problem solving and analysis of causes, including coordination of the necessary support from engineering
- Qualified technician with professional training
- Electrical engineer
- 3-5 years professional experience in the maintenance or operation of wind parks
- Driving licence class B
- Good English skills both spoken and written, other European languages are an advantage
Our client offers a divers and modern environment in which team members can work flexibly and independently.