Offshore (Civil) Site Supervisor
|Job Title:||Offshore (Civil) Site Supervisor|
|Contact Name:||Charles Hill|
|Job Published:||May 17, 2017 11:21|
We are looking for an Offshore Civil Site Supervisor to be apart of the Operations and Maintenance team. This role will be to coordinate and supervise offshore works executed by civil contractors. The civil assets consist of: Foundations, steel transition parts, and submarine cables.
- Coordination and supervision of offshore works ensuring safety and quality if close collaboration with the package managers
- Logistics; ensure availability of parts and materials
- Act as a representative towards contractors during offshore works
- Support the Civil Asset Engineer with hands-on advice
- Do all necessary reporting
- Bachelor in electromechanical engineering
- 3-5 years of experience in an industrial or marine maintenance environment is an advantage
- Fluent in English and Dutch, both writing and speaking
- Experienced in the management of subcontractors
This role is very varied and the correct remuneration will be offered, based on skills and achievements.