Operations Project Manager
|Job Title:||Operations Project Manager|
|Contact Name:||Charles Hill|
|Job Published:||December 24, 2016 10:30|
The Operations Project Manager is responsible for implementing the O&M set-up for future offshore wind power assets.
- Ensure delivery of the operations’ set up programme project within the milestones and business case for the overall asset projects
- Lead the preparation works to set up future operations of the wind farm and act as the operations focal point towards the asset construction project
- Be focal point for Operations regarding the asset transfer and secure that final wind park assets delivered have a high quality with minimal risk to Operations
- Be responsible for implementing all systems, processes and logistics to allow our Operations organisation to effectively operate and maintain the wind farm after hand-over
- Continuously, strive to optimise and challenge the costs base.
- Lead the preparation works to set up future operations of the wind farm and act as the operations focal point towards the asset construction projects
- Degree level in either economics, business or engineering
- Relevant project management skills and a good understanding of business case principles as well as an understanding of operational and project environments
- Project management related experience to include resource coordination, cost management, planning, reporting and contract management