|Contact Name:||Aamir Kapasi|
|Job Published:||September 28, 2016 08:46|
Our client is looking for an Originator, based in London.
- The P&L of the complex power Management Books such as Power Shape, Power Swing, Imbalance, etc.
- Developing and implementing new business through Energy Risk Management Services in conjunction with the customer segments and wider group
- Establish and maintain existing relationships with customers and counterparties
- Ensure transactions meet relevant policies and standards; provide clear and effective commercial expertise to contract drafting and review; promote effective integration of these transactions into the business
- Managing, leading and developing the Origination & Power Portfolio team of 1-2 analysts
- Contributing to development of and compliance with risk management policies and hedge policies to be approved by Risk Control to ensure that risk within the business is efficiently managed
- Originate and close innovative power or energy risk management structures in Western Europe; responsible for developing a portfolio and overseeing the effective integration of such transactions within the organisation.
- Have a numerate first degree
- Strong economic, market and financial knowledge
- Experience in the UK/EU energy market
- Good understanding of energy risk management techniques and hedging instruments
- Good project management skills