|Job Title:||Pipeline Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Wisdom Uzor|
|Job Published:||October 25, 2016 18:19|
As Pipeline Engineer will oversee pipeline engineering developments and installation works at sites.
- Member of site project engineering team reporting to the site management
- Provide pipeline expertise to the Project from Detailed Engineering, Procurement, Installation & Commissioning phases.
- Oversee all pipeline engineering activities at site
- Assist site construction team for liaison with home office engineering support teams
- Monitoring and Supervising the EPC Contractor to ensure that Project engineering standards are applied and adhered to by reviewing the technical specification and other engineering documents and drawings prepared by EPC Contractor for Construction.
- Participate in all key site design, operability and maintainability reviews and ensure timely close out of all review action items related to mechanical engineering and piping engineering.
- Review and approve technical specification to ensure that the Engineering and Operations & Maintenance aspects of the Project requirements are implemented in the design.
- Provide engineering support to the site supervision team during installation, commissioning and start-up
- Senior pipeline disciplines engineer with a degree in engineering or similar qualification.
- Extensive relevant international work experience in the Oil & Gas in similar roles.
- Must have detailed engineering experiences in addition to construction of pipelines
- Inspection and maintenance experience is preferred.
- Conversant with relevant international codes, procedures and standards.
- Familiarity with latest design methods and techniques e.g. QRA, Hazid, HAZOP, 3D model reviews. Design reviews, etc.
- Fluent in English (verbal & written).
- A second language relevant to the country of assignment is preferred (Italian, Albanian or Greek)