Planning and project engineer (m/f) Waste Water
|Job Title:||Planning and project engineer (m/f) Waste Water|
|Contact Name:||Raj Sen Gupta|
|Job Published:||June 07, 2016 18:13|
In our area of waste water we offer you the opportunity to apply your skills in interdisciplinary project teams and across sites implement. For the competence of water we are looking planning and
project engineers (m / w) with the following range of experience:
- Process, water and wastewater technology.
- Water treatment and supply
- Waste water treatment and purification
- Urban Water Management
- Structural Engineering
- Electrical and mechanical engineering
- You are responsible for the professional and quality-oriented processing of projects in different phases of the project: from the study of the advantages, design, approval and execution planning to tender, procurement, construction management and commissioning.
- They evaluate offers in technical and economic terms.
- You are responsible for the coordination and consultation with clients, consulting engineers,experts and authorities.
- They support other specialist teams in planning and implementing interfaces border projects.
- You have successfully completed engineering studies in an appropriate field of study and can multiannual experience in the profession in one of the above areas of expertise of the industrial and/ or municipal sector.
- You have good knowledge of the relevant standards, legislation and the general rules of technology.
- They think and act entrepreneurially.
- They impress with good communication skills and a confident manner.
- You are a team player and bring a high level of commitment, resilience and flexibility.
- Demanding projects that are sustainable for our customers and society
- Networked teams in a cooperative working environment
- Attractive career prospects as well as extensive training and further education opportunities
- Performance-based compensation and voluntary occupational benefits
- An open and trusting corporate culture
- Additional measures for individual health promotion