Planning and Project Engineers (f/m) Rail Transport
|Job Title:||Planning and Project Engineers (f/m) Rail Transport|
|Contact Name:||Raj Sen Gupta|
|Job Published:||June 07, 2016 18:11|
In our area of competence traffic we offer the opportunity to apply your skills to interdisciplinary project teams and across sites implement.
For the competence of traffic we are looking planning and project engineers (m / w) rail with the following range of experience:
• Electrical Equipment 50HZ
• Control and safety technology
• Overhead line systems
• Transport systems
• You are responsible for the professional and quality-oriented processing of projects in different phases of the project: from the study of the advantages, design, approval and execution planning to tender, object / construction supervision, construction management and commissioning.
• They support other specialist teams in planning and implementing interfaces border projects.
• You are responsible for the coordination and consultation with clients, consulting engineers, experts and authorities.
• You have successfully completed your studies in Engineering in relevant disciplines.
• You can ideally boast several years of experience in one of the aforementioned disciplines.
• They think and act entrepreneurially.
• They impress with good communication skills and a confident manner.
• You have a keen, analytical skills
• You are a team player and bring a high level of commitment, resilience and flexibility.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's