|Job Title:||Plant Supervisor|
|Contact Name:||Dale Howell|
|Job Published:||June 14, 2017 11:26|
Our client is looking for a Plant Supervisor will be responsible for the supervision of the renewable powers. This role will be to continuously monitor the performance of the assigned plants and to supervise the activities and the performances of all the subcontractors that are in charge to operate and maintain the plants to verify that they meet or exceed the contract obligations, safety rules and applicable laws.
- Coordinate the contractors in filed, the company resources (remote and in field) and the grid Utility in their daily activities
- In charge of monitoring the plant and, in accordance with the strategy agreed with the central monitoring team, shall coordinate all onsite troubleshooting analysis to maximize the performance of the entire facility
- Operate and Maintain the assigned plants in line with the approved budget
- Support the O&M manager in the definition of the O&M budget for the assigned plants,
- Preparing / reviewing the periodical reports for each assigned plant,
- Improve and fix processes in order to maximize plant performance,
- Review and improve operating procedures to achieve safe and trouble free operation,
- Coordinate with the onsite crew (either part of the O&M team, or third parties as contractors) to review the processes and coordinate any activities onsite,
- Review the KPIs (e.g. availability, production, power curve, PR) and monitor the gap vs. the expected values, requested by the contracts and by the financial models,
- Be familiar with contract exclusions (force majeure) that can affect the production,
- Assure the accuracy of the sensors installed onsite (meteorological sensors and revenue meters) and provide periodic calibration in line with the contractual requirements,
- Be knowledgeable of all safety requirements, according to the local and federal regulation (OSHA) and the safety plan agreed with the contractors.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering (or equivalent culture) or multiyear proven technical experience in the O&M of renewable power plant
- 3 + years’ experience in the plant maintenance and operations activities on wind / solar plants
- General knowledge of measurement instruments, SCADA and monitoring systems
- Fluent in English
- Knowledge of the OSHA and applicable H&S rules and MV / HV substation and grid equipment and knowledge of the typical requirements to be fulfilled by a power plant connected to a distribution grid
Our client is offering a full benefits package – including health, vision and dental insurance.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's