|Job Title:||Portfolio Manager|
|Contact Name:||Charles Hill|
|Job Published:||December 24, 2016 10:28|
Portfolio Manager in Power Origination, which is responsible for management of a large renewable power and green certificate portfolio, and facilitate structured transactions and contract maintenance related to the portfolio.
- Responsible for defining, implementing and maintaining processes related to power purchase agreements and other contracts
- Analyse and evaluate the portfolio performance and specific trading opportunities
- Support and facilitate closing of physical power or certificate deals
- Follow up on existing contracts in relation to invoicing processes, etc.
- Perform data analysis related to risks and portfolio performance
- Cooperate with internal stakeholders in Risk, Credit, Quantitative Analytics and other departments in ongoing activities and projects.
- Master's degree in economics, finance, engineering or similar
- Experience withi the power markets
- Speak and write English fluently
- Thrive in an international environment and are able to create good relationships with your stakeholders.