Pricing and Structuring Analyst
|Job Title:||Pricing and Structuring Analyst|
|Contact Name:||Oliver Fallows|
|Job Published:||September 05, 2017 14:39|
Our client is looking for a Pricing and Structuring Analyst, to work in the department who is responsible for the pricing and structuring of all gas and electricity products sold to the customers.
- The execution of all the pricing calculations for electricity and gas supply request by the sales department for commercial customers.
- Tariff management including updates of all tariffs for the domestic and microbusiness customers, system updates and acting as an independent source between the sales and sourcing function of the company
- Execute all the pricing calculations
- Maintain the pricing spreadsheet by updating the commodity and non-commodity costs as well as analysing and understanding the impact of new regulatory initiatives
- Develop new products
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Engineering or another Quantitative field
- Demonstrate market risk experience gained within an energy/oil company, utility, trading house, ideally within exposure to UK and EU Power and Gas
- Strong understanding and modelling skills are required
- Strong mathematical modelling skills are required, ideally from a graduate from a numerate degree
- Maintaining simultaneously a strong independent mind in executing responsibilities and an effective working relationship with the rest of the organisation