Principal Electrical Engineer
|Job Title:||Principal Electrical Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Dale Howell|
|Job Published:||June 28, 2016 10:01|
- Independently develops, plans, coordinates and directs the engineering work for a major power plant project, or several smaller, but complex power plant projects, or for the design, calculation and equipment selection within a specific discipline. This includes work assignments, staffing, scheduling and review. Be able of leading a team effectively.
- Independently develops or evaluates plans/criteria or special analyses required in support of the engineering effort.
- Develops new or improved techniques or procedures for application in unique engineering.
- Coordinates the design of assigned systems or projects with involved B&V personnel and other disciplines and client management.
- · Maintains engineering records, lists and reports as required to ensure compliance with the client's schedule, adherence to the budget, adherence to procurement specification, or to ensure engineering problems are monitored and resolved.
- · Supports continuous improvement efforts and the change management effects associated with the implementation of improvements.
- · Others as assigned.
- Bachelor or above degree in Electric Power System and Automation. Certified Senior Engineer is preferred.
- Minimum of 15 years of experience performing engineering related duties of coal fire or gas turbine power plant in electric power design institute or global engineering firms. Project Discipline Engineer experience is preferred.
- Must understand engineering design processes, codes and standards.
- Strong background and sufficient experience on Generator and Step-up Transformer, Auxiliary Power System, or Relay and Protection, Schematic and Wiring, etc.
- Good command of English skills.
- Good communication and coordination skills.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Attention to details.