|Job Title:||Project Buyer|
|Contact Name:||Wisdom Uzor|
|Job Published:||July 07, 2017 08:36|
As a buyer, you contribute directly to the achievement of ambitious goals of a dynamic, open and highly motivated team.
- Sending tenders for specific projects or general framework agreements using existing tools and following procurement procedures and strategies.
- Analyze offers (commercial and legal aspects), prepare, organize - and for less complex issues also conduct - negotiations. This in close cooperation with the internal customer and / or the responsible purchaser.
- Ensure that the order / contract is sent correctly with the agreed terms to the selected contractor.
- Organize or participate in multifunctional teams with specific objectives, as well as performing or following defined actions.
- In support of the buyer responsible, take initiatives and carry out additional (market) analyzes in terms of cost structure and identification of opportunities (savings).
- Participate in the realization and evaluation of test cases and pilot projects.
- Actively contribute to the testing, development, implementation and improvement of tools and processes and thus maximize the added value, impact and efficiency of the WORKS team.
- The files entrusted, the responsibilities and the opportunities can be adapted according to the 'drive' shown, the motivation and the personal ambitions.
- Professional experience in purchase of max 5 years.
- The goal is to be operational in the short term (<1 month).
- Bilingual French / Dutch.
- You are autonomous and result oriented
- You guarantee efficiency in a reliable and durable way.
- You have a team spirit
- You are problem-oriented
- You are creative and innovative
- You have a positive attitude
- You have good analytical skills
- You have a high development potential with the ability to learn at the workplace.
- You are customer oriented
- You know how to be professional
- You know how to communicate effectively
- You master MS Office