Project Commercial Manager
|Job Title:||Project Commercial Manager|
|Contact Name:||Amar Pannu|
|Job Published:||March 31, 2016 17:06|
Manage all aspects of commercial and cost management of a project and programme of projects including:
- Ensuring robust estimates are provided that are aligned to scope and make due allowance for all risks and opportunities
- Managing the procurement process including ensuring that all strategies are developed and agreed and tender processes including invitation, return and negotiation are followed correctly.
- Subcontracts are properly prepared and reflect the agreed scope.• Subcontracts are properly managed in accordance with contract requirements including compliance with all responses to communications, including payments, compensation events, programme submissions, etc., and that all contract files are maintained and kept up to date.
- Ensuring robust cost management is undertaken at all times including: Accurate live forecasting taking into account the project programme and reporting in accordance with the respective WBS/CBSo Actual costs are properly monitored and assessed against the baseline estimate, in particular, all site costs including direct labour, plant & materials, all alliance staff bookings, costs and challenge and variance to the plans Providing reports on actual costs v estimate and identifying underlying reasons for any variance and resolution so All GRN’s are undertaken in a timely manner in accordance with Anglian Water system requirements• Ensure that the Alliance contract is properly administered including timely issue of early warnings and advising the IPL on all matters related to compliance with Alliance and Anglian Water governance
- Proactive management of project and programme risk including ensuring that mitigation plans are in place and implemented• Proactive management of opportunities including identifying and implementing plans to realise.• Ensuring that all identified efficiencies are monitored as to progress and report to the IPL any variances to the plan. • Any withheld, disputed or disallowed costs are reported to the IPL• Any inadmissible costs are not included within the project/programme costs• Ensuring that proper records are kept so that all financial information for audits and cost assurance is readily available• Final accounts are prepared timely and accurately