Project Financial Manager
|Job Title:||Project Financial Manager|
|Contact Name:||Dale Howell|
|Job Published:||December 06, 2017 12:27|
Our client, one of the world’s fastest-growing companies in the solar industry, is looking for a Project Financial Manager to join their growing Global Energy Project team. This role will be responsible for leading the financial modelling, including contract review, tax and accounting due diligence, to support the investment analysis and project financing opportunities for the Energy Business unit in Latin America.
- Perform financial analyses on project economics and valuation using excel based financial models. Support and work with the Project & Structured Finance teams and Business Development teams in the process of structuring, negotiating and closing project financing including construction debt, term debt, corporate debt, and M&A activities.
- Develop relationships with local and international financial situations and maintain current knowledge of market conditions
- Advise on availability and anticipate terms and conditions of debt financing prior to completion of the project feasibility
- Responsible for developing financial models to support all phases of project development and operation
- Develop and understanding of relevant tax and accounting rules for projects in Latam region
- Creation of proposals, information memorandums, presentations, project schedules and internal presentations and data rooms
- Assist with gathering and presenting information for financial partners performing due diligence on projects
- Facilitate flow of information between finance, development, legal and engineering teams during transaction execution
- Work closely with technical, legal, financial and other advisors during due diligence exercises
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Finance or Economics
- Minimum 5 + years of experience in financial modelling of renewable energy projects or similar
- Expert-level financial modelling, tax scheme, analysis and presentation skills are required
- Strong quantitative aptitude, with an extremely high level of attention to detail and willingness to assume ownership and work product
Our client offers a competitive salary plus full, comprehensive benefits and performance bonus package based on an annual objective achievement.