|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Contact Name:||Omar Sheikh|
|Job Published:||January 24, 2017 16:43|
We are looking for a Project Manager to join a market-leading energy storage asset developer. This role will be responsible for all aspects of project execution, including scheduling, budgeting, supplier management, documentation control/coordination, permitting and interconnection, as well as all aspects of on-site construction oversight.
- Track and coordinate all design and construction documents
- Manage design and construction coordination meetings
- Manage project budgets, produce and update financial forecasts and interface with lender/investor representatives
- Prepare all required project document, schedules, cost estimates, bid documents, etc.
- Conduct construction progress inspections at sites before, during and after construction for QA/QC and progress reporting purposes
- Manage and direct in-field construction and subcontracted resources, including labour, sub-contractors, rental equipment, tools etc. for small to utility-small energy storage projects
- An engineering or other quantitative educational background
- Must have familiarity with industry project management methods
- Knowledge of construction processes and practises in electrical, civil and structural trades
- A team player with interpersonal skills
- Able to use project management software