|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Contact Name:||Dale Howell|
|Job Published:||May 25, 2017 08:31|
Our client, a global solar PV manufacturer, is looking for a Project Manager to prepare/direct/coordinate the preparation of project documentation such as engineering proposals, drawings, project specification, schedules, and contract modifications.
- Coordinate with the end buyers, EPC Subcontractors, system hardware suppliers and system integration partners required to provide a ‘turn-key’ photovoltaic solar farm solution
- Conduct comprehensive due diligence for solar project opportunities and ensure the successful execution of projects by EPC partners from a technical standpoint throughout the entire project lifecycle
- Review load data, site photos and other documentation as well as interact with customer representatives
- Create system schematics and drawings. Review all system design and engineering work created by EPC partners and recommend any necessary changes to ensure maximum performance
- Assist EPC partners in the development of project bill of materials, timelines and budget.
- Oversea project execution to ensure that all systems are installed accordingly to plan and that there are no technical installation errors committed that would decrease system performance or lifespan or caused potential system failure.
- Develop full scale project plans
- Liaise with project stakeholders on an ongoing basis
- Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirement documentation and presentations
- Engage in marketing activities where appropriate and requested
- Act as a technical expert for the Solar PV product line
- Build, develop and grow any business relationships vital to the success of the project
- BS in Engineering is required, Master’s degree is preferred
- 5 + years’ experience as a Project Manager
- Proficient in AutoCAD or SolidWorks CAD software
- Strong understanding of PV system design
- Strong technical aptitude