Project Manager – Rail
|Job Title:||Project Manager – Rail|
|Location:||Sweden – Stockholm/Gothenburg|
|Job Published:||January 27, 2017 10:54|
Urgent opportunity within infrastructure- Railway.
We are currently working with a leading engineering consultancy in the Nordic market place. This is an exciting opportunity, with a company who has an increasing international presence, with billions of dollars of government and private contracts.
We are looking for a number of Project Managers who have experience of working in the Swedish traffic market, liaising with government agents.
- Degree/Masters in Civil/ Structural Engineering
- Previous PM experience in mega projects (half billion-billion dollar projects)
- Good experience dealing project team and sub-contractors
- Excellent technical knowledge
- 10 + years’ experience in relevant field – PM, Road / Railway
- Fluent in English, as well either Swedish, Danish or Norwegian
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's