Project Manager (w/m) Road Equipment
|Job Title:||Project Manager (w/m) Road Equipment|
|Contact Name:||Raj Sen Gupta|
|Job Published:||June 07, 2016 18:12|
• You are responsible for the technical and commercial project management of infrastructure and transport facilities, especially in railway construction, in the Phases 1-7 of the HOAI.
• Work with other departments together with interface-border projects.
• They coordinate with clients, consulting engineers, experts and authorities.
• They are involved in the care of customer contacts, the acquisition and preparation of offers.
• You have successfully completed engineering studies in an appropriate field of study.
• You have several years of professional experience in project management and in the planning of infrastructure projects, particularly rail transport systems for German Rail and / or non-federally owned railways.
• You can demonstrate experience in project management and project controlling.
• They think and act entrepreneurially.
• convince with pragmatic solutions, quality awareness, organizational skills and a confident manner.
• You are a team player and bring a high level of commitment, resilience and flexibility.
• Demanding projects that are sustainable for our customers and society.
• Networked teams in a cooperative working environment.
• Attractive career prospects as well as extensive training and further education opportunities.
• Performance-based compensation and voluntary occupational benefits.
• An open and trusting corporate culture.
• Additional measures for individual health promotion.