|Job Title:||Project/Construction Manager|
|Contact Name:||Omar Sheikh|
|Job Published:||August 22, 2016 16:17|
Our client, a global project developer, EPC and O&M company, is looking for a Project Construction Manager to support the EPC Team in managing the construction of large scale ground mounted, commercial and industrial rooftop solar power plants in Turkey.
- Oversee the planning, managing and tracking of selected Turkey-based PV power plants
- Support Business Development and EPC team in early project phases
- Supervising responsibility for design, engineering and construction of the projects
- Coordinate with the purchasing department for procurement and claim management
- University degree in electrical engineering or technical engineering
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in project and construction management within the renewable industry
- Good knowledge of utility scale PV plants design, construction and commissioning
- Understanding of project management methodology
- Speaks and writes fluently in Turkish and English
Our client provides tailored training and has excellent career development opportunities within an international company.