|Job Title:||Quality Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Charles Hill|
|Job Published:||December 14, 2016 17:51|
We are looking for a Quality Engineer to work as part of an offshore wind project office team in the Midlands. This position will be to support and guide handover and quality activities through to completion.
- Work with package mangers to understand the scope of supply and documentation requirements, ensuring specific needs of OFTO and O&M are captured.
- Communicate with package contractors to ensure they understand the documentation requirements of the projects.
- Support the implementation of the QA Procedure – ensuring that both package managers and contractors understanding the importance of collating the required documentation commensurate with manufacturing.
- Deliver oversight and guidance to package managers to ensure the documentation is prepared and uploaded to ThinkProject
- Upload required documentation to facilitate the fast retrieval of documentation.
- Carry out, supervise and manage quality audits.
- Support package teams in robust corrective and preventative action on issues identified during the QA process.