|Job Title:||RAMs Advisor|
|Contact Name:||Raj Sen Gupta|
|Job Published:||June 09, 2016 16:08|
As RAMS consultant with you become part of a strong interdisciplinary team and have the opportunity to work with some of the most exciting infrastructure projects in Norway.
- Making sure RAMS- and other safety management projects are handled in a proper and professional manner and in accordance with the requirements of laws, regulations, standards, and Jernbaneverket management
- Assist with compliance and monitoring EN 50126 (RAMS standard)
- Assist with establishing and monitoring RAMS- and other safety requirements
- Assist with establishing and monitoring Governing RAMS documents in projects
- Planning, implementing and documenting RAM and risk assessments
- Relevant education from university / college within risk, reliability and / or maintenance management Knowledge of risk assessment theory and method.
- Knowledge of and experience with analytical safety management and use of risk analysis methods
- Good written and verbal ability, both Norwegian and English.
- Experience from similar work is an advantage, but we also encourage graduates to apply. Tasks will be tailored according to our mission, and your expertise.
- As RAMS adviser it is important that you are analytical and have a systematic work methodology that contributes to a good overview and clear results in projects
- Targeted and result oriented, you have to take personal responsibility for your discipline and your piece of work.
- Structured, accurate and independent in your work.
- Thrives on interdisciplinary collaboration, customer contact and responsibility for their own projects
- You are able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and thrive in a busy life good communication skills, be positive and able to work with many different people our client offers a dynamic and challenging workplace with good development and competitive conditions.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's