Regional Service Manager
|Job Title:||Regional Service Manager|
|Contact Name:||Dale Howell|
|Job Published:||June 14, 2017 11:34|
Our client, a leading global smart energy solution provider, is looking for a Regional Service Manager after securing 4 Solar projects.
- Manage and lead all existing and coming service sites in LATAM region
- Fulfill Service tasks and goals within safety, availability performance, budgets, employees and customer satisfaction.
- Build strong and high performance service teams.
- Ensure resource within the region is utilized efficiently.
- Establish a good network within the region to important suppliers and partners
- Establish new service sites in close cooperation with important stakeholders and ensure smooth handover from Construction to Service.
- Ensure timely planning of all service related activities across the region and execute accordingly, including coordination and communication with all stakeholders
- Engage and lead the service team to ensure efficient execution and continuous improvement
- Ensure work are carried out in full coherence with internal and external policies, procedures and local legislation.
- Site compliance with Envision Health, Safety and Environmental Management System.
- Monthly reporting on KPI´s and performance
- Minimum 3-5 year experience as Regional Service Manager, Service Manager or similar within the Wind Industry
- IT skills – Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written (English and Spanish)
- Strong Leadership skills
- Ability to lead and execute Health, Safety and Environmental supervisory duties
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's