Sales & Business Development Manager
|Job Title:||Sales & Business Development Manager|
|Contact Name:||Raj Sen Gupta|
|Job Published:||October 27, 2016 17:12|
Our client, a global manufacturer delivering equipment, components, systems and support services to the power and energy industry, are looking for a Sales and Business Development Manager to join the team.
- Accountable for revenue objectives in the territory
- Responsible for direct sales to customers and sales
- Develop new customers
- Retain existing customers through follow-on sales and support
- Develop new distribution channels
- Manage and support existing distribution channels in the territory
- Implement GTMS strategy
- Engage with management team and product managers as required on GTMS, internal business requirements, technical and marketing assistance
- Identify and participate in industry trade shows
- Provide product demonstrations to potential customers as needed
- Provide application training for distribution channels as needed
- Prepare offers for small and large projects
- Builds and manages collaborative relationships - Establish and nurture numerous relations
- Uses relationships to establish and exceed the expectations of numerous stakeholders and constituencied
- Customer value and market focused - Understands business in the global market and delivers superior value to the customer.
- Entrepreneurial spirit – Creates profitable growth by identifying opportunities to develop new markets, products, services and solutions within or outside of the organization. Is a change agent who establishes the appropriate sense of urgency in pursuing opportunities takes responsibility for actions and is willing to take and manage risks.
- Motivates and inspires – Creates followership; acts as a catalyst and driver of change. Creates the environment that inspires others to follow and be part of the change process.
- Results driven – Produces results that meet or exceed Dover standards of performance in served markets through planning, implementation, and evaluation of programs and policies.
- Self-Awareness and Personal Development – Role models a personal leadership style that includes self-awareness. Accepts feedback, understands and maximizes strengths while working to develop weaknesses.
- Strong business acumen and sound judgment – Uses instinct as well as data to accurately assess business situations and industry trends; makes timely, appropriate decisions and implements appropriate plans.
- Winning the right way – Creates a culture that is committed to the highest ethical standards among all stakeholders in the organization and conducting its business with those standards.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's