Sales & Business Development Manager
|Job Title:||Sales & Business Development Manager|
|Contact Name:||Raj Sen Gupta|
|Job Published:||October 27, 2016 17:12|
Our client, a global manufacturer delivering equipment, components, systems and support services to the power and energy industry, are looking for a Sales and Business Development Manager to join the team.
- Accountable for revenue objectives in the territory
- Responsible for direct sales to customers and sales
- Develop new customers
- Retain existing customers through follow-on sales and support
- Develop new distribution channels
- Manage and support existing distribution channels in the territory
- Implement GTMS strategy
- Engage with management team and product managers as required on GTMS, internal business requirements, technical and marketing assistance
- Identify and participate in industry trade shows
- Provide product demonstrations to potential customers as needed
- Provide application training for distribution channels as needed
- Prepare offers for small and large projects
- Builds and manages collaborative relationships - Establish and nurture numerous relations
- Uses relationships to establish and exceed the expectations of numerous stakeholders and constituencied
- Customer value and market focused - Understands business in the global market and delivers superior value to the customer.
- Entrepreneurial spirit – Creates profitable growth by identifying opportunities to develop new markets, products, services and solutions within or outside of the organization. Is a change agent who establishes the appropriate sense of urgency in pursuing opportunities takes responsibility for actions and is willing to take and manage risks.
- Motivates and inspires – Creates followership; acts as a catalyst and driver of change. Creates the environment that inspires others to follow and be part of the change process.
- Results driven – Produces results that meet or exceed Dover standards of performance in served markets through planning, implementation, and evaluation of programs and policies.
- Self-Awareness and Personal Development – Role models a personal leadership style that includes self-awareness. Accepts feedback, understands and maximizes strengths while working to develop weaknesses.
- Strong business acumen and sound judgment – Uses instinct as well as data to accurately assess business situations and industry trends; makes timely, appropriate decisions and implements appropriate plans.
- Winning the right way – Creates a culture that is committed to the highest ethical standards among all stakeholders in the organization and conducting its business with those standards.