|Job Title:||Sales Manager|
|Contact Name:||Neil Jethwa|
|Job Published:||March 02, 2017 16:14|
This position is responsible for providing direction and develop skill set of team in an effort to drive sales and open new avenues of growth, Manage a team of 4 Business Development Mangers/ Account Managers.
- Lead and manage a team of sales professionals in the ASEAN region, which comprises a geographic territory of Thailand, Indonesia. Malaysia, Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Philippines, Myanmar, PNG, East Timor. This role oversees a field sales team and an inside sales (telesales) team.
- Responsible for a bank of business of approximately $14m and hitting an established net target. Manage a team of 4 experienced Business Development Managers and Account Managers and guide team to prioritize their work flow, focus and optimize their efforts as they relate to their short, mid and longer term goals. Lead team in complex negotiations and assist with complex/large clients.
- The role requires extensive travel including coaching the team, customer facing activities with top 25 clients, assisting team members in resolving client issues and closing complex negotiations. Attending conferences when required and meeting key market players to build the brand.
- Deliver the Asia Strategy around the key themes of Customer, Capability, Collaboration and Content enablers.
- Compose monthly operation reports for senior sales management, which includes client activity, results, competitive information and market trends. Provide forecast opportunity / risk analysis quarterly. Oversee quarterly team strategy plans in addition to creating regional growth plan. The use of CRM is critical.
- Collaborate with all other functional departments and business regions to achieve end goals. This includes Channel Partners, Editors, Product Managers, Marketing and colleagues from other SPGI businesses.
- Mentoring and coaching of staff to promote solution selling approach. Capture and share best practices with other team members. Execute development plans and conduct PMP reviews. Ensure that formal training is blended with informal learning opportunities. Track performance and key revenue, travel, CRM metrics and T&E budgets.
- Strong leadership skills & behaviours, strategic thinking, a track record of sales success and be a proven sales coach