Senior Construction Manager
|Job Title:||Senior Construction Manager|
|Contact Name:||Dale Howell|
|Job Published:||May 10, 2016 16:57|
- Pre-plans the installation of the solution and reviews the contract documents to ensure compliance with all required provisions
- Provides on-site oversight of contractors and is the main day-to-day on site customer interface
- Manages site safety program; includes holding safety meetings, carrying out accident investigations, and ensuring contractor compliance, customer, and government safety guidelines
- Create a site specific safety program including a manual to be used by all employees, contractors, and subcontractors on project site
- Implements control program to ensure that the system is installed per the manufacturer’s requirements and to the highest level of quality
- Arranges for the delivery of materials; schedules and coordinates the installation of the materials with the customer, subcontractors and inspectors
- Creates detailed weekly coordination schedules
- Provides feedback to Operations and Design Engineering team through daily and weekly update reports
- Closes out the project and is engaged through commissioning and the handoff process with O&M
- May oversee less experienced construction managers on a per project basis
- Associate degree or equivalent experience
- 10+ years of commercial construction, carpentry, and/or electrical experience
- 2+ years of commercial or utility scale solar experience is strongly preferred
- 5+ years managing commercial construction projects
- Candidate is required to have completed 30 hour OSHA training.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Ability to update project reports and communicate clearly with the customer and home office.
- Experience setting up remote jobsite office and communications