|Job Title:||Senior Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Dale Howell|
|Job Published:||June 01, 2017 16:31|
Our client is looking for a Senior Engineer to manage the high voltage engineering and technical interconnection portions of domestic and international utility PV power plans and other clean energy facilities.
Acting as the technical lead on project teams, this position will also be taking on a leadership role.
- Provide conceptual cost, estimating for various interconnection layouts
- Provide value driven decisions to various internal stakeholders
- Provide feedback on technical subjects to non-technical personnel
- Lead technical conversations with utilities during the interconnection process
- Display knowledge of utility system operation and interconnection process
- Support Senior Manager, Transmission Engineering on developing scopes of work outside consultants and contractors
- 3-5 years of experience in high voltage and/or interconnection of renewables
- Experience in substation design is an advantage
- Minimum of Bachelor of Science in Engineering
- Proven track record in engineering management in electric power and managing technical projects from inception to delivery
- Demonstrate knowledge of project contract terms and ability to translate contracts and financing agreements into concise techno-economic analysis