Senior Hybrids & Battery Systems Opportunity Scout
|Job Title:||Senior Hybrids & Battery Systems Opportunity Scout|
|Contact Name:||Omar Sheikh|
|Job Published:||July 18, 2017 11:34|
Our client, offers new and existing customers innovative and sustainable products and, within the renewable space, to enable them to use energy more efficiently. We are looking for a Senior Hybrids and Battery System Opportunity Scout to identify and define revenue streams for battery and hybrid systems beyond current, core markets in Europe. This role will be to develop and realise project opportunities in Middle East, Africa and Small Islands and to provide battery specific and integration knowledge on cases and revenue stacks during investment phase.
- University degree of engineering sciences, natural sciences, economics or in a comparable discipline
- 4 + years’ experience of professional experience in the energy industry, preferably with good operational experience in small scale generation assets
- Strong entrepreneurial skill and experiences
- Proven track record of developing and closing business opportunities
- Strong team play in order to build the business in the environment of large-scale utility
This is a great opportunity where you can contribute to the building and shaping of an exciting new business field for the company.