Senior Intraday Trader
|Job Title:||Senior Intraday Trader|
|Contact Name:||Neil Jethwa|
|Job Published:||March 08, 2016 11:37|
- Your role is to expand the team in the Trading and Origination in Aachen.
- Active intraday trading in electricity and gas in a 24/7 layer model.
- Master day-ahead, intraday, storage, cross-border trading strategies, implementing and supporting the establishment of Gas Intraday Trading activities.
- Optimise existing portfolios (wind, photovoltaic, power plants and gas storage) proactively taking into account the flexibilities and develop further the proprietary trading strategies.
- Dealing with the intraday electricity market and beyond.
- Standing in close corporation with the other internal experts and technical departments, such as trade, the market analysis or the quant analysts for the determination of technical trading strategies for the intraday.
Required Qualifications, Experience, Skills:
- If you have successfully completed a public-service or technical degree and several years of relevant professional experience in the energy industry short-term trading. Experience in intraday trading, the conception and the technical operation of IT systems.
- A commercial affinity and autonomous working style.
- Computer skills in the area of SQL, Java, C ++, Matlab
- Fluent English