|Job Title:||Senior Planner|
|Contact Name:||Raj Sen Gupta|
|Job Published:||March 31, 2016 17:36|
- To coordinate with bid and construction teams to manage and control the planning and programming aspects of bid proposals and multiple projects in progress
- Produce tender programmes compliant with project budget, design and construction methodology
- Production, management and updating of the construction master programme and effective communication to the site team and major stakeholders
- Undertaking the full range of planning duties to ensure that robust baseline programmes are agreed across multiple projects.
- Ensuring plans are accurate and sequenced correctly.
- Undertaking regular progress updates to ensure successful delivery of projects; monitoring client reports related to the plan and ensuring compliance.
- Establish regular progress updates with site team and client to ensure that plans accurately reflect project progress and that forecasts of remaining work correct.
- Work closely with the commercial team to manage design variations of the project plan with adjusted progress reports and cost in order to identify and communicate effects of change in a timely manner to the project team.
- Produce the agreed reports in line with both client/internal requirements such as dashboard, earned value, productivity, histograms, and baseline variance and look ahead reports.
Required Experience, Qualifications & Skills:
- Construction Management degree or equivalent
- A minimum of ten years post qualification experience in planning with UK recognised main contractors
- Ability to liaise and manage, internal and external suppliers and other third party service providers Systems knowledge - Senior Planners must have experience of in the use of planning software (ASTA)
- Experience using ASTA
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's